IBM EBG TopSeller RDX 320
Hinnat näkyvät vain verkkokauppaan kirjautuneille käyttäjille.
EBG TopSeller RDX 320
GB Internal USB 3,0 Drive
Lenovo RDX - Levyasema - RDX - SuperSpeed USB 3.0 - sisäinen - 5.25" - sekä Mustekasetti 320 Gt malleihin System x3100 M4; x3200 M3; x3300 M4; x3400 M3; x3500 M3; x3620 M3; x3650 M3
The new IBM RDX USB 3.0 disk backup solution is designed to reliably and cost-effectively help protect your business's valuable assets. It uses a rugged removable disk cartridge and docking station to provide an easy-to-use, highly secure, fast, and portable answer to your data protection concerns.
IBM RDX features high-capacity shock-resistant 320 GB, 500 GB, and 1 TB (1) cartridges, making your storage options extremely flexible. The RDX USB 3.0 docking stations are offered in external stand-alone and internal 5.25-inch half height units to seamlessly integrate into your System x or BladeCenter environment. The USB interface ensures a simple installation while providing high performance, with sustained transfer rates of up to 96 MBps.
- Cost-effective and highly secure removable disk technology
- Up to 96 MBps native USB transfer rate
- Up to 1 TB(1) native capacity
- Hot-plug capability
- Internal form factor of 5.25-inch, convertible to 3.5-inch form factor in certain configurations
- External USB standalone offering or internal docks can be used with external enclosures
- Warranty internal option: One year
An IBM part or feature installed during the initial installation of an IBM machine is subject to a full warranty effective on the date of installation of the machine. An IBM part or feature that replaces a previously installed part or feature assumes the remainder of the warranty period for the replaced part or feature. An IBM part or feature added to a machine without replacing a previously installed part or feature is subject to a full warranty effective on its date of installation. Unless specified otherwise, the warranty period, type of warranty service, and service level of a part or feature are the same as those for the machine in which it is installed.
- Warranty External Dock: Three year, customer replaceable unit (CRU) limited warranty
At a glance
The new IBM Removable Disk Exchange (RDX) USB 3.0 removable disk backup solution can cost effectively address your increasing capacity and backup requirements, while alleviating the deployment and management complexity of traditional tape drives.
- Affordable capacity: 320 GB, 500 GB, and 1 TB disk cartridges
- Simplicity: With only the native OS, RDX provides random access to data and the convenience of drag and drop functionality through persistent drive letter access. It can also be addressed like traditional removable tape media, when used in conjunction with any of the supported backup applications.
- Flexibility: Internal and external RDX installation alternatives
- Plug-and-Play connectivity: USB 3.0 interface for increased ease of use
- Inexpensive performance: USB sustained transfer rate of up to 96 MB/s
- Portability and durability: RDX disk cartridges are shock-resistant, rugged, and removable for transporting safely offsite
- Investment protection: Carrier will support next generation/ capacities of cartridges
- Effortless ordering: Internal and external single cartridge bundles by capacity, additional cartridges can be ordered separately
- Secure: Cartridges can be password protected and software encrypted for extra security
Huomioi, että kuva on suuntaa-antava ja varsinainen tuote saattaa ulkoasultaan poiketa tuotekuvasta (esim. tietokoneisiin ei välttämättä sisälly näyttöä, vaikka kuvassa sellainen olisikin). Jos tuotenimikkeessä on eri tiedot kuin tuotekuvauksessa, tuotenimikkeen tieto on oikein. Jos jokin asia jää epäselväksi, lähetä sähköpostia tukeen ennen tuotteen tilaamista.